top of page
OUTRIGGER HARBOR SAILING ASSOCIATION CHARTER
On September 7, 1974, a group of sailors gathered at Outrigger Harbor with the intention of furthering the sailing activities on Lake Norman. Hence, the Outrigger Harbor Sailing Association was founded to fulfill the following objectives:
1. To promote the opportunity to become familiar with the various elements of seamanship.
2. To further the competition and sportsmanship of racing.
3. To strengthen the common bond between sailors through social activities.
4. To provide non-competitive sailing activities through cruising.
5. To become aware of the needs of others through community responsibility.
bottom of page